It’s here, it’s finally here! After 2+ years of hard work, Love Real Food is finally in stores. It’s crushing it on Amazon right now, too (it’s currently #1 in the vegetarian, vegan and natural foods categories). Thank you!
This is absolutely due to your support, and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. When we were shopping around this book concept to publishers, I bragged on Cookie and Kate readers for being the best people on the internet. The publishers were like, “Yeah yeah, sure, that’s what all the bloggers say.”
I want to hug and high-five you for proving me right. I don’t deserve you, but I made you a chocolate peanut butter tart to celebrate! It’s a recipe that we cut from the book. It’s more involved than I wanted the book recipes to be, but if you have a worthy occasion, it’s definitely worth the effort.
If you’ve pre-ordered already, I hope the book lands in your mailbox today, and I’m so eager to hear what you think. Please share your snaps on Instagram with #LoveRealFood so I can go see them.
I’m going to keep this post short because I’m dying to go see my book in a store. Barnes & Noble, here I come! Before I go, here are some links that you can’t miss:
- Ali made my DIY Instant Oatmeal
- Jeanine made my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- I shared my go-to ingredients with McKel on Nutrition Stripped
- I discussed my journey with emotional eating with Sonja on A Couple Cooks Podcast
- If you have ordered the book, don’t forget to download your free Companion Guide PDF
- I’m giving away a Le Creuset Dutch oven to celebrate, enter here!
The post Love Real Food is Here & a Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart to Celebrate! appeared first on Cookie and Kate.