When I was working on the cookbook, I wasn’t sure I’d make it to the official release in May, 2017. It always seemed like a million years away, but it has finally come and gone. Thank you tremendously for your support throughout the process. It’s so exciting to see the book in your kitchens and to read the lovely reviews on Amazon. Thank you!
I’m carrying on with the monthly links roundup since you seemed to enjoy the last list. Here’s what I’ve been enjoying lately:
- You Could Be the Match to Save Someone’s Life: Written by my amazing friend and stem cell recipient, Bill.
- Ali MacGraw on Expensive Things and Getting Older
- Don’t Soak Your Dried Beans! Hallelujah.
- The Next Gluten: If you’re going to read this, please read it to the end.
- How the Buddha Bowl Got Its Name
- Words to Ban from Your Vocabulary
- What’s So Special About Manuka Honey?
- Lively: Makers of the most amazing affordable bras. Their T-Shirt Bra is perfect in every way, and the Deep V No-Wire feels like nothing at all.
- Cherry Earrings: Completely necessary. Kidding, but I love mine.
Love Real Food updates:
- Lindsay made my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mind Body Green shared my Everyday Red Salsa
- The Kitchn featured my Avocado, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- I saw the book for the first time at Anthropologie yesterday. I can’t believe it!