It’s sunny and warm outside, but the calendar tells me that fall will be here before we know it. I’ve rounded up twenty-five salads, main dishes, sides and desserts featuring ripe summer produce. Hurry and make these fresh summer recipes while you still can!
Before I go, some fun news about Love Real Food:
- Lee made my Honey Whole Wheat Scones
- Sara made my Tahini Kale Caesar Salad
- Liz made my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brittany made my Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies
- Monique made my Roasted Strawberry and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Amie made my Colorful Kale, Apple & Fennel Slaw
- Over 200 reviews on Amazon, and 96% of them are five stars! Thank you!
“Made this for dinner tonight… so delicious! I took a shortcut and bought my zucchini already spiralized at Whole Foods. The sauce is amazing, so flavorful! I’m excited to have some of it leftover to eat during the week :)” – Halley