December already, can you believe it? This year has flown by faster than any year before it. Last year at this time, I was trying to get settled into a new space while juggling cookbook edits, regular work and the holidays.
This year is a lot less hectic. I’m so thankful for friends and family to celebrate the holidays with, the sweetest four-legged companion, and readers who let me do what I love for a living.
Love Real Food Updates:
- Alanna made my Mexican Roasted Veggie Bowls with Beer Beans
- The book made Maria’s Cookbook Gift Guide
- The book made Jessica’s Cookbook Gift Guide
- The book made Ali’s Gift Guide for Cooks
- Kristie wrote That Time I Made Nothing but Cookie + Kate Recipes
- I just spoke with Suzy on the Cookery by the Book Podcast
- Looking for gifts to pair with Love Real Food? Here’s my Gift Guide.
- Approaching 350 reviews on Amazon! Thank you so much.