Raise your hand if you haven’t bought any Christmas gifts yet this year (waving wildly over here). The good news is that I’ve heard that my cookbook, Love Real Food, makes a terrific gift. If you have purchased the book for yourself and your friends and family, thank you so much for your support. If you don’t have a copy yet, add it to your Christmas list!
One of my favorite gifts I’ve received over the years was a cookbook with a set of measuring spoons. It was a cute and thoughtful gift, and I reached for those measuring spoons in my drawer earlier today.
So, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite gift-worthy items to give along with a copy of Love Real Food. For even more gift ideas, don’t miss my 2017 holiday gift guide.
- Measuring Spoons: I love the shape of these measuring spoons, which fit easily into spice jars.
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer: I hate pulling out my heavy stand mixer, and this hand-held mixer can do everything I need.
- Love Real Food Cookbook: You’ll definitely want to make the Blueberry Maple Muffins and Carrot Cake.
- Fiesta Loaf Pan: This loaf pan is so pretty and bakes evenly.
- Measuring Cups: These sturdy stainless steel measuring cups are just right.