It’s here! I can finally tell you about the project I’ve been mentioning over the past couple of months—the Cookie and Kate app is official!
I always want you to feel entirely confident every step of the way, and now I can personally guide you through each recipe, from start to finish.
The app offers step-by-step voice guidance from yours truly, and photos that guide you through the cooking process. It’s like I’m right there in your kitchen with you.
Hit the “Start Cooking” button and I’ll guide you through each step, offering photos and built-in timers along the way.
Our new app offers 100 of the most popular recipes on Cookie and Kate, and we’ll be adding more of your favorites soon. I teamed up with SideChef to bring you a beautiful, helpful app that I never could have created on my own.
I hope this app inspires you to cook even more healthy and affordable, meatless meals. This app is for you if you’re new to cooking or a pro in the kitchen. It offers tons of features that makes home cooking easier. See the list below!
Here is why you’ll love the Cookie and Kate app:
- Cook along with me via step-by-step voice guidance.
- Colorful photos of the finished dish and the steps along the way.
- Browse recipes through the same easy-to-use category and search filters that you’ve learned to appreciate on cookieandkate.com. You can filter by season, course, cuisine, occasion and special diets (dairy free, egg free, gluten free, nut free, soy free, sugar free and tomato free).
- Keep your favorite Cookie and Kate recipes handy with convenient offline access.
- Save recipes to your own “cookbooks” to find your favorites even faster.
- Adjustable serving sizes will scale the recipe up or down to suit your needs and reduce food waste.
- Easily email ingredients lists for reference at the grocery store.
- Built-in timers help you stay on track as you cook.
- Nutrition facts per serving are viewable on a simple click, and you can filter recipes by calories per serving.
- Upload photos of your results to share with Kate and fellow Cookie and Kate app users. Leave comments and ratings, too!
- Users outside of the United States will love the option to convert all recipes from U.S. measurements to metric.
We’ve uploaded over 100 of the most popular Cookie and Kate recipes to the app. More recipes will be added soon (for free)! Nothing is changing on the website—you can continue enjoying all of my recipes here.
I can’t wait to hear what you think. Questions, comments or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the official Cookie and Kate app on Apple Store and Google Play today!